- If you are sick stay home,
- If you are in a higher risk group consider staying home and viewing our services online.
- No shaking hands (again we do not want to offend a potential visitor)
- No passing of the offering plate. There will be an offering box in the back of the auditorium.
- In accordance with local law masks will be required. Health exceptions can be made.
- Masks will be provided if you are in need of one.
- Every other pew will be roped off.
- One family household per pew or 8 feet of distance in between.
- Touch less temperature check before entrance into the building. If you have a fever you will be asked to watch the services online.
- Maintain at least 8 feet distance. (We want to go above what others are doing)
- Song lyrics will be displayed on the screen so you do not have to use the hymnal if you chose not to.
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be abundant
- Nursery workers will wear masks,
- All staff will wear masks. (until we are on the platform)
- Usher will escort you to your pew both when you arrive and when we dismiss. Please limit or eliminate your leaving the pew until you have been escorted back out after service.
- We encourage everyone to leave the building immediately after services. You may stay and fellowship outside for as long as you like at your own discretion.
All Services Are Held In The Building In Person.
All Services Will Also Be Live Streamed On Facebook and Youtube.
Sunday Morning Service Schedule:
Sunday School For All Ages 9:30 A.M.
Sunday Morning Worship 10:45
Sunday Evening 6:00 P.M.
Wednesday Service - 7:00 P.M.